Tips for Boosting Your Naked Confidence
Changing your body image doesn't happen overnight. It may sound obvious, but a great way to increase your naked confidence is to be naked more often. If you're looking to get over the awkwardness of being naked before stripping down in front of your partner, here are a few tips:
1. Give yourself mandatory "naked time" daily. Put on your makeup, shop for new shoes online or watch your favorite sitcom in the buff.
2. Boost your confidence by taking sexy boudoir pictures. Even if you never show them to anyone. You'll see yourself how others see you, as a strong, sexy and confident woman.
3. Go to the spa, get a relaxing massage, get your nails done, and just focus on you. "Women have to transition between the mother who's taking care of everything to the seductive wife, and that doesn't happen in an instant," psychiatrist Scott Haltzman says. "It takes work."
4. Treat yourself to a bikini wax. While you might experience a little temporary pain, you'll feel more confident when you strip down.
5. Explore your naked body by pleasuring yourself with a personal vibrator that's just right for you. Masturbation releases dopamine, also known as the "feel-good" hormone. "In short, a masturbation-induced orgasm creates feelings of euphoria; it's a safe, free, and natural high."